At the heart of every OPTIMA battery is a series of individual spiral-wound cells comprised of two pure (99.99%) lead plates coated in a precise coating of lead oxide. One coated plate is positive and the other is negative.
The unique manufacturing process of spiral winding continuous lead plates is far more precision-controlled and expensive than building traditional flat plate AGM batteries. Custom automated cell-winding machines are required to maintain the close tolerances required to maintain quality and performance. Critical tolerances, temperatures, humidity and automated processes are maintained and constantly monitored.
OPTIMA has built over 100 million individual spiral cells since the early 1990’s.
- Strongest starting burst
- Up to 3X longer life
- 15 times more vibration-resistant
- Virtually spill proof
- Mountable in virtually any position
- Faster recharging
- Optimal starting power
- 12-Volt, 720 Cold Cranking Amps, Size: 9.38 x 7.69 x 6.75-Inches Weight: 31.7 pounds, SAE Posts
- Reserve capacity of 90 minutes for constant performance
- Optimal starting power even in bad weather. Case material is Polypropylene
- Fifteen times more resistant to vibration for durability
- AGM spill-proof starting battery
- BCI group size 35